Holistic Healthy Hair Spray!
Contains: Pure Aloe Vera + Fenugreek Seeds + Rosemary + Pumpkin Seed Oil + Avocado Oil + Olive Oil
Nourishing and hydrating hairspray , revitalizes hair follicles and scalp with this strong concoction of natural remedies.
* Apply to dry hair evenly and thoroughly.
Aloe vera is a plant that’s renowned for having soothing properties. They’re perennial succulents that look a bit cactus-like and are native to Africa, and were referred to by the Egyptian as a ‘plant of immortality.
- Strengthens Hair: Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. It has fatty acids and amino acids and is rich in vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These play a part in healthy hair follicles.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Once Aloe Vera has: 1) eradicated dead skin cells that clog hair follicles. 2) Locked in moisture and prevented dryness. 3) Cleared the excessive amounts of oils. Proper and healthy hair can grow. Blood circulation to your scalp is increased therefore promoting growth. The hundreds of nutrients, amino acids and enzymes work together to nourish your hair and make it healthier.
- Locks Moisture In: Aloe Vera has an unmatched ability to effortlessly penetrate the scalp and skin. That ability allows it to play a significant role in replenishing lost moisture in your hair. It reverses the harmful effects caused by dryness while revitalizing your hair.
Fenugreek are a great source of vitamins-A, B, C, K, protein, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphates, folic acid, saponins, flavonoids, and many other components that are essential for healthy hair growth. It has powerful antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects that maintain a healthy scalp environment, promoting stronger hair growth.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Fenugreek contains lecithin, which acts as a natural emollient that conditions and moisturizes your scalp and hair deeply. It makes your hair stronger from the roots by providing rich nourishment, helping control hair shedding efficiently.
- Revives Damaged Hair: Fenugreek is a great source of protein and amino acids, which help repair the hair shaft damaged due to dehydration, heat styling, chemicals, sun damage, or color treatments. It boosts the cuticle integration in your hair shaft, making thicker hair grow.
- Prevents Premature Grey Hair: The rich content of iron and potassium within fenugreek helps you deal with premature greying issues efficiently.
- Adds Shine And Soft Texture: Fenugreek contains mucilaginous fiber that absorbs moisture greatly. Fenugreek helps in maintaining the moisture barrier in your hair strands, improving the shine and imparting softer texture.
- Fights Dandruff: Fenugreek helps in combating dandruff and itching by controlling the infection-causing bacteria and yeast on your scalp. The natural saponins within fenugreek seeds have rich antifungal and antibacterial properties that keep the microbial infections on the scalp controlled.
- Controls Scalp Inflammation: Fenugreek has rich anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and pain in your hair roots. It contains natural antioxidants that help in fighting off the oxidative stress caused by free radicals in your hair follicle cells. Fenugreek helps in strengthening hair roots and boost stronger hair growth.
Rosemary is a medicinal plant that has been used to treat a variety of ailments, including skin irritation and hair loss. It is believed that rosemary oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties which promote healing in the skin and scalp.
Promotes Hair Growth: Encourages nerve growth and improves blood circulation. The reason blood circulation is so important to hair growth is that without a proper blood supply, the follicles do not get the nutrients they need to grow the hair and they can die off.
Strengthens Hair: Rosemary contains carnosic acid which is known to heal nerve damage, tissue damage, and improve cellular turnover.
Prevents Hair Loss: Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties and can improve scalp circulation, preventing hair loss. Research shows it stops DHT (a type of testosterone responsible for pattern baldness) from attaching to hormone receptors, which makes it unable to effect hair follicles.
Improves Scalp: Studies have found that rosemary could kill certain bacteria and fungi, an overgrowth of which can lead to scalp infections and irritation, leading to hair loss.
Pumpkin Seed Oil:
Pumpkin Seed Oil is the oil that is extracted from cold pressing pumpkin seeds that have been dried, hulled, and roasted. While pumpkin seed oil is edible and quite delicious, it is commonly used as a holistic remedy for the skin and hair as a topical treatment due to being an incredibly nutrient-dense treatment that is packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin B7, also known as biotin. It helps increase keratin levels in hair strands, making them stronger. Pumpkin seeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, that are quite lubricating and credited with strong anti-inflammatory effects. This increases blood flow to the hair follicles. All these properties contribute to increased hair growth and strength.
- Moisturizes Hair: Similar to bananas and avocado, pumpkin is a rich source of potassium, a nutrient that is especially useful in promoting the re-growth of hair. Pumpkin is also especially good for moisturizing dry or damaged hair.
- Reduces Hair Loss: Pumpkin seed oil also has the ability to block androgens like dihydrotestosterone (or DHT), testosterone, by lowering androgen levels it assists in controlling hair loss. DHT blocks the hair follicles from absorbing proteins, which causes female and male pattern hair loss (also called androgenetic alopecia).
- Combats Scalp Inflammation: Pumpkin seed oil emits anti-inflammatory properties that fight the symptomatic discomfort associated with dandruff and other scalp infections such as dryness, redness, and irritation.
Avocado oil is a potent dynamo of omega-rich oils and antioxidants for healthy hair. It's mainly composed of monounsaturated fatty acids, which seal hair strands, lock in moisture, and smooth breakage. Avocado oil contains fat-soluble antioxidants and bio-active phytochemicals, including vitamin E tocopherols, vitamin D, and carotenoids that defend hair from UV damage, environmental aggressors, and pollutants that can make hair feel dry and look brittle.
- Nourishes and Strengthens Hair: Avocados are rich in antioxidants, biotin, minerals, essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B-5, and E. All of these help to seal the cuticle of the hair and prevent breakage.
- Encourages Hair Growth: Avocados naturally contain biotin, a member of the vitamin B family that is believed to play a role in the growth of healthier, thicker, and longer hair.
- Promotes Shinier Hair: Studies have found that minerals in avocado oil, including potassium and magnesium, may seal cuticle cells, which can help hair look smooth and shin
- Supports Healthy Scalp: Avocado oil can help stimulate blood flow to the scalp and unclog blocked follicles. This can help create a healthy scalp environment for hair to grow. These effects may also help fight hair loss.
- Protects Hair: Avocado oil can protect hair against sun damage and other elements due to its antioxidant properties. Carotenoid antioxidants beta-carotene and lutein are powerful antioxidants that help defend the scalp and hair against UV damage and pollutants. Avocado polyphenols are also a key factor in shielding both the scalp and hair from environmental aggressors.
Olive oil is high in antioxidant content it helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality. The damage cause by free radicals is reversed by olive oil.
- Moisturizes: Olive oil acts as a great moisturizer and prevents dryness. It's moisturizing effect helps reduce itchiness, deals with dryness, fights dandruff and unclogs the clogged follicles. These clogged follicles and dandruff are one of the major contributing factors to hair loss.
- Promotes Hair growth: Olive oil reduces DHT production. The production of the hormone dihydrotestosterone, is one of the major reasons behind hair loss it attacks the hair follicles and weakens the hair. Olive oil blocks the production of this hormone which helps reduce hair fall, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Reduces hair breakage: Its strengthening and conditioning effect on the hair as well as the scalp helps improve the texture and complexion of it. It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids which keep breakage and dryness at bay.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.