Ultimate Healthy Hair Mask!
Contains: Purple + Golden Irish Seamoss + Coconut Oil + Almond Oil + Olive Oil + Fenugreek Seeds + Jojoba Oil + Jamaican Caster Oil + Black Seed Oil + Avocado Oil + Pumpkin Seed Oil
Nourishing and hydrating hair mask, revitalizes hair follicles and scalp with this strong concoction of natural remedies.
* Apply to dry hair evenly and thoroughly.
* Apply mask for 20 to 30 minutes. ( I personally leave mine overnight )
* Wash off with warm water, shampoo and conditioner.
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- GMO Free.
Almond oil has hydrating and nourishing properties that makes hair healthy becoming shinier, stronger and softer. Almond oil not only provides moisture to the hair but also to the scalp. Improves the breakage of hair, split ends, itchy scalp and dry roots can be reduced.
- Aids in hair growth: Almond oil contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. Can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends, which means your hair growth won't be slowed by losing hair that becomes damaged.
- Strengthens and repairs hair: It's rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong.
- Softens hair: is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch.
Coconut oil is a very versatile oil which adds softness and shine to the hair. A very nourishing oil which is rich in many vitamins and essential fatty acids that are excellent in penetrating the cuticle of the hair.
- Aids hair growth: Coconut oil helps hair grow longer by moisturizing your hair and also stimulates hair growth by getting deep into follicles. Protects hair from environmental damage and pollutants like wind, sun, smoke and pollutants, reducing breakage and protein loss by acting as a barrier. Coconut oil helps remove sebum build up from hair follicles which accelerates from hair follicles.
- Helps with dry scalp, dandruff: Research shows that coconut oil may help repair the skin barrier, the top layer of your skin. This makes a good treatment for both dandruff and dry skin.
- Moisturizes: The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to penetrate and soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair hydrating it quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz.
Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair fiber to help keep hair strong and healthy. It also has great moisturizing properties to prevent the hair from becoming dry and brittle.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Jojoba oil is rich in many vitamins and minerals that promote healthy hair. The oil contains B vitamins and C and E, as well as copper and zinc, making it a natural cheerleader for strengthening our locks, promoting thickness and regrowth, and aiding in preventing hair loss.
- Moisturises Hair: Jojoba sits on the outer surface to help protect the hair from dryness and breakage. The oil is moisturizing, light, impermeable, and sits on the surface of the hair shaft. Because of this, it’s perfect for sealing in moisture when your hair and scalp.
- Aids Scalp: It has antifungal and antibacterial properties, jojoba oil can help restore the scalp’s natural moisture and pH balance without upsetting the sebaceous glands. Jojoba oil will not cause your scalp to produce more or less of its own oil, so you can expect it to moisturize your hair without leaving it overly greasy.
- Controls Dandruff: Due to its ability to restore the scalp’s natural pH balance, It helps regulate oil production by sending a message to the hair follicles that there is enough moisture on the scalp.
Black Seed Oil:
The black seeds that are pressed for black seed oil come from Nigella sativa, a flowering plant found in Western Asia, Northern Africa, and Eastern Europe.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Black seed oil contains high amounts of an antihistamine called thymoquinone, and historically antihistamines have been used in the treatment of alopecia, hence the belief that black seed oil may promote hair growth. Black seed oil contains omega-3 and 6 which encourages blood circulation, especially in the head. This is known to promote rapid hair growth within weeks.
- Hydrates Hair: Black seed oil is believed to hydrate, moisturize, and soften hair.
- Aids Scalp: Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, black seed oil] can help resolve skin imbalances such as eczema and psoriasis on the scalp and body.
- Control Dandruff: Extracts of black seed oil can help decrease the growth of various fungal organisms due to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties.
Jamaican Caster Oil:
Castor oil, also known as Ricinus communis, is nutrient-rich vegetable oil from castor beans. It's loaded with vitamin E, fatty acids, and minerals. Jamaican black castor oil is one of the more popular variations, it has a thicker consistency because it’s boiled with ash, which gives it a warm, roasted scent.
- Promote Hair Growth: 90% of castor oil is made up of the fatty acid ricinoleic acid. It is known to stimulate the Prostaglandin E2 receptor, leading to blood vessel dilation. When applied to the scalp, increased blood vessel dilation increases the flow of oxygen rich and nutrient rich blood to the powerhouse of your follicle, the dermal papilla, or the root of the hair.
- Moisturizes Hair: The rich nutrients in Jamaican black castor oil, such as vitamin E,omega-6 fatty acids, and omega-9 fatty acids, help moisturize hair and treat related problems like itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Strengthens Hair: The oil also nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair roots, thereby treating thinning hair. It makes your hair thicker, fuller, and shinier.
Pumpkin Seed Oil:
Pumpkin Seed Oil is the oil that is extracted from cold pressing pumpkin seeds that have been dried, hulled, and roasted. While pumpkin seed oil is edible and quite delicious, it is commonly used as a holistic remedy for the skin and hair as a topical treatment due to being an incredibly nutrient-dense treatment that is packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin B7, also known as biotin. It helps increase keratin levels in hair strands, making them stronger. Pumpkin seeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, that are quite lubricating and credited with strong anti-inflammatory effects. This increases blood flow to the hair follicles. All these properties contribute to increased hair growth and strength.
- Moisturizes Hair: Similar to bananas and avocado, pumpkin is a rich source of potassium, a nutrient that is especially useful in promoting the re-growth of hair. Pumpkin is also especially good for moisturizing dry or damaged hair.
- Reduces Hair Loss: Pumpkin seed oil also has the ability to block androgens like dihydrotestosterone (or DHT), testosterone, by lowering androgen levels it assists in controlling hair loss. DHT blocks the hair follicles from absorbing proteins, which causes female and male pattern hair loss (also called androgenetic alopecia).
- Combats Scalp Inflammation: Pumpkin seed oil emits anti-inflammatory properties that fight the symptomatic discomfort associated with dandruff and other scalp infections such as dryness, redness, and irritation.
Avocado oil is a potent dynamo of omega-rich oils and antioxidants for healthy hair. It's mainly composed of monounsaturated fatty acids, which seal hair strands, lock in moisture, and smooth breakage. Avocado oil contains fat-soluble antioxidants and bio-active phytochemicals, including vitamin E tocopherols, vitamin D, and carotenoids that defend hair from UV damage, environmental aggressors, and pollutants that can make hair feel dry and look brittle.
- Nourishes and Strengthens Hair: Avocados are rich in antioxidants, biotin, minerals, essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B-5, and E. All of these help to seal the cuticle of the hair and prevent breakage.
- Encourages Hair Growth: Avocados naturally contain biotin, a member of the vitamin B family that is believed to play a role in the growth of healthier, thicker, and longer hair.
- Promotes Shinier Hair: Studies have found that minerals in avocado oil, including potassium and magnesium, may seal cuticle cells, which can help hair look smooth and shin
- Supports Healthy Scalp: Avocado oil can help stimulate blood flow to the scalp and unclog blocked follicles. This can help create a healthy scalp environment for hair to grow. These effects may also help fight hair loss.
- Protects Hair: Avocado oil can protect hair against sun damage and other elements due to its antioxidant properties. Carotenoid antioxidants beta-carotene and lutein are powerful antioxidants that help defend the scalp and hair against UV damage and pollutants. Avocado polyphenols are also a key factor in shielding both the scalp and hair from environmental aggressors.
Olive oil is high in antioxidant content it helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality. The damage cause by free radicals is reversed by olive oil.
- Moisturizes: Olive oil acts as a great moisturizer and prevents dryness. It's moisturizing effect helps reduce itchiness, deals with dryness, fights dandruff and unclogs the clogged follicles. These clogged follicles and dandruff are one of the major contributing factors to hair loss.
- Promotes Hair growth: Olive oil reduces DHT production. The production of the hormone dihydrotestosterone, is one of the major reasons behind hair loss it attacks the hair follicles and weakens the hair. Olive oil blocks the production of this hormone which helps reduce hair fall, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Reduces hair breakage: Its strengthening and conditioning effect on the hair as well as the scalp helps improve the texture and complexion of it. It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids which keep breakage and dryness at bay.
Fenugreek are a great source of vitamins-A, B, C, K, protein, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphates, folic acid, saponins, flavonoids, and many other components that are essential for healthy hair growth. It has powerful antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects that maintain a healthy scalp environment, promoting stronger hair growth.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Fenugreek contains lecithin, which acts as a natural emollient that conditions and moisturizes your scalp and hair deeply. It makes your hair stronger from the roots by providing rich nourishment, helping control hair shedding efficiently.
- Revives Damaged Hair: Fenugreek is a great source of protein and amino acids, which help repair the hair shaft damaged due to dehydration, heat styling, chemicals, sun damage, or color treatments. It boosts the cuticle integration in your hair shaft, making thicker hair grow.
- Prevents Premature Grey Hair: The rich content of iron and potassium within fenugreek helps you deal with premature greying issues efficiently.
- Adds Shine And Soft Texture: Fenugreek contains mucilaginous fiber that absorbs moisture greatly. Fenugreek helps in maintaining the moisture barrier in your hair strands, improving the shine and imparting softer texture.
- Fights Dandruff: Fenugreek helps in combating dandruff and itching by controlling the infection-causing bacteria and yeast on your scalp. The natural saponins within fenugreek seeds have rich antifungal and antibacterial properties that keep the microbial infections on the scalp controlled.
- Controls Scalp Inflammation: Fenugreek has rich anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and pain in your hair roots. It contains natural antioxidants that help in fighting off the oxidative stress caused by free radicals in your hair follicle cells. Fenugreek helps in strengthening hair roots and boost stronger hair growth.
Seamoss contains 92 vitamins the body needs. By applying this in the mask your hair is directly supplied and nourished with the essentials it needs to be strong and frivolous.
- Moisturizes Scalp: Sebaceous glands present on the scalp secrets sebum that are responsible for moisturizing your scalp, resulting in dandruff-free hair. But sometimes, this activity disrupts due to lack of vitamin A. Sea moss contains vitamin A, which improves the sebum production.
- Improves Hair Growth: As sea moss is a rich source of vitamin E, it improves hair growth. Vitamin fights against oxidative stress, which is one of the main causes behind hair loss.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Lack of iron causes hair loss. As Irish sea moss has a rich source of iron, it efficiently prevents hair loss and also cures the iron deficiency as well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.