Contains: Freshly Juiced Beetroot + Ginger + Turmeric + Freshly Juiced Orange and Golden Irish Seamoss.
This mask is incredibly high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, amazing for the skin!
* Wash face with cleanser and warm water
* Apply GingerRoot Mask! for 20 minutes,
* When mask has dried up, face should feel tight, commence washing off product with warm water.
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- GMO Free.
Ginger contains natural oils, gingerols that reduce inflammation and pain. Anti-inflammatory benefits of gingerols can help soothe irritated skin. A recent study found that eating a combination of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) and ginger helped improve the skin's appearance and ability to heal.
- Heals skin: The antioxidant in ginger can be used to help preserve your skin’s collagen, making it an all-natural ingredient for anti-aging routines. Restores and rejuvenates skin, fade scars.
Turmeric is used for acne because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fight pimples and breakouts. It removes redness from acne and other types of scarring, reduces inflammation, and evens out skin discolorations.
- Heals wounds: Turmeric also speeds up the skin’s ability to form new, healthy tissue. It boosts collagen production too, meaning your injury heals faster and scars less.
- Prevents breakouts: Acne is a common skin condition characterized by blackheads, whiteheads, and pustules. As turmeric is rich in curcumin it can be used to regulate skin sebum production, which may help people who have acne and aids in reducing scarring.
- Fights eczema & psoriasis: Curcumin, the primary active compound found in turmeric, contains anti-inflammatory enzymes that can combat cell production and reduce these uncomfortable skin patches.
- Brings out natural glow: Turmeric blocks the enzyme elastase, which attacks your skin’s ability to produce elastin, a substance which gives your skin structure. Can help with brightening dark circles on face.
Beetroots are a fiber rich food which contains an amino acids called betaine and very high in vitamin C, powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory.
- Helps skin pigmentation: Many studies have found that the vitamin C found in beetroot can help decrease melanin formation and treat hyper pigmentation. Beetroot can help replenish dead skin cells as it has potassium. It also stimulates the blood flow in the body and face.
- Gives a brighter complexion: Beetroot is an excellent source of protein, iron and phosphorus. Using beetroot on your face can help you get natural blush and rosy cheeks.
- Anti ageing & fights acne and spots: Beetroot is considered to help protect from signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Due to its high antioxidant nature; Beetroot helps fight acne, pimples and to helps fight blemishes.
Orange juice is filled with fresh vitamin C, acts as an anti-inflammatory which is oozing with antioxidants which play a crucial role fighting free radical activity giving an anti-aging affect. This is because free radical activity could make your skin dull and also promote wrinkles and ageing.
- Boosts collagen production: Vitamin C is vital in collagen production, which is responsible for making bones, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels and gives elasticity to the face and prevents premature aging.
- Enhances skin's clarity and glow: Oranges are efficient in detoxing your body and skin from impurities and toxins. Rejuvenates skin, helps smooth out dark spots for clearer skin.
Seamoss contains 92 minerals and vitamins it is a skincare powerhouse because of its richness in protein, fatty acids, B-vitamins, vitamin C, E, B6, K, and other innumerable nutrients that make up the human body. It carries large amounts of antiviral, antioxidant anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties that balance the skin microbiome.
- Hydrating: Seamoss is non-comedogenic and richly hydrating, Irish moss also helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin, while aiding healthy skin to remain supple and hydrated. It contains 15 of the 18 essential elements that make up the human body including calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K. It also contains vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients hydrate skin and aid healthy skin cell functioning.
- Lowers Inflammation: The vitamin A and omega-3s in sea moss may help fight skin inflammation.
- Powerful Hydrocolloid: Irish moss traditionally has been valued for its hydrocolloid composition. Hydrocolloids help retain healing fluids over the wound to protect it from the outside environment.
- Boosts collagen production: The seaweed effectively manages the look of wrinkles because of its vitamin C content that improves skin elasticity by increasing collagen production in the skin.
- Soothes skin: Seamoss is rich in sulfur and has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help combat acne and aging skin. When applied as a mask, it has a very soothing quality that some people even use to help with eczema, dermatitis, burns and psoriasis.
* Patch test first: before you apply any of these masks on your face, try it on a small piece of skin first. Let it sit following the instructions and rinse off. This way you can check if sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this face mask. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.