Contains: Organic Acai Berry Powder + Goji Berries + Bee Pollen + Mushrooms + Chia Seeds + Seamoss
This completely organic natural berry flavored infused super-gel will give your daily dose of Seamoss an extra kick!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything !
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge !
Organic Acai Berry:
Acai Berry is harvested in the Amazon rainforest and is known as the beauty berry for its amazing effects on the skin. It contains three times your daily requirement of manganese which protects the cells within the body from oxidative stress. It is said that 15g of Acai powder contains the same amount of beta - corotene as nearly 4 packs of blueberries (975g).
- Immunity: Copper and magnesium contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Skin: Vitamin A contributes to the improvement and maintenance of normal skin.
- Protection From Oxidative Stress: Manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Acai berries have an incredibly high amount of antioxidants, edging out other antioxidant-rich fruits like blueberries and cranberries
- Protects Brain: The many plant compounds in acai could also protect your brain from damage as you age. The antioxidants in acai counteract the damaging effects of inflammation and oxidation in brain cells, which can negatively affect memory and learning.
- Boosts Energy and Performance: Acai berry powder contains amino acids which are absorbed at a rapid rate, allowing the body to gain its benefits quickly. T hey help to increase strength, promote muscle growth, and boost energy, allowing you to not only have more endurance during your workouts but also help with muscle recovery and repair.
- Fights Against Disease / Illness: The antioxidant anthocyanin, which helps improve brain and heart health, is also believed to help prevent the formation of cancer cells and tumours—even helping to kill off pre-existing cancer cells.
Goji berries are usually found in Asia, particularly in northwest regions of China. Goji berries are high antioxidant potential fruits which reduce oxidative stress to help many health protective benefits such as preventing free radicals from damaging DNA, lipids, and proteins. The health benefits of goji berries include enhancing hemopoiesis, anti-radiation, anti-aging, anticancer, improvement of immunity, and antioxidation.
- Protects The Eyes: Goji berries are believed to protect against age-related eye diseases. Goji berries can help vision because they contain high levels of healthy antioxidants, especially zeaxanthin. The same antioxidants can also stop damage from: UV light, free radicals, oxidative stress.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: Goji berries contain Beta-carotene which is known for its ability to promote healthy skin. Beta-carotene is an ingredient used in skin creams to: improve skin health, reduce skin irritation, manage the effects of the sun, manage the impact of aging.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels: Goji berries may be helpful in controlling the release of sugar into the blood. Research from 2015 shows that goji berries balance insulin and glucose levels in the blood.
- Prevents Liver Damage: Goji berries have been used to treat liver disease in traditional Chinese medicine.
Improves Depression, Anxiety and Sleep: Due to the high levels of magnesium and thiamine (vitamin B1). Studies have shown that a daily dose of goji juice can result in feeling more focused, calm and improve your quality of sleep.
Bee pollen is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey, wax and bee secretions.
- Antioxidant: Bee pollen contains a wide variety of antioxidants, which may protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals that are linked to chronic diseases, including cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Lower Cholesterol: Bee pollen may help lower heart disease risk factors such as “bad” LDL cholesterol and lipid oxidation.
- Aid Liver: The liver is a vital organ that breaks down and removes toxins from your blood. Animal studies suggest that bee pollen may boost liver function and protect this organ from harmful substances.
- Anti Inflammatory: Bee pollen antioxidants may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Its antimicrobial properties may also prevent wound infections.
- Improve Nutrient Utilization, Metabolism and Longevity: Studies have shown that bee pollen may enhance the absorption and utilization of nutrients like iron, calcium and phosphorus. It may also speed up metabolism and promote longevity.
A nourishing blend of reishi, maitake and shiitake. Naturally high in vitamin D2 to support the immune system, our mushroom blend is also rich in copper and manganese providing protection against oxidative stress. Two servings are a good source of niacin (vitamin B3) to maintain energy levels and fight fatigue. Source of Vitamin D to support immunity.
Energy: Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Cell Protection: Manganese contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Immune System: Vitamin D and copper contribute to normal function of the immune system.
Chia seeds are incredibly rich in nutrients. Historically, those in the Aztec and Mayan civilizations used the seeds in their diets, as well as for medicinal purposes, religious rituals, and cosmetics. The antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management.
- Protects The Body: Chia seeds are also an excellent source of antioxidants. Antioxidants not only protect the sensitive fats in chia seeds from going astray but also benefit human health by neutralizing reactive molecules known as free radicals, which can damage cell compounds if they build up in your body. Free radical damage contributes to aging and diseases like cancer.
- May Aid Weight Loss: The fiber and protein in chia seeds may benefit those trying to lose weight. Most of the fiber in chia seeds is soluble fiber. It absorbs water, becomes gel-like, and expands in your stomach to slow your digestion. The protein in chia seeds could help reduce appetite and food intake.
- Lower Risk Of Heart Disease: Chia seeds are high in fiber and omega-3s, consuming them may reduce your risk of heart disease. Soluble fiber, the kind primarily found in chia seeds, can help lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol in your blood. In turn, this can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Lower Reduce Blood Sugar Levels: Consuming chia seeds may help with blood sugar regulation, possibly due to their content of fiber and other beneficial compounds.
- Improves Bones: Chia seeds are high in several nutrients that are important for bone health, including calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. The ALA in chia seeds may play a role in bone health. Observational studies have found that consuming this nutrient could also be associated with increased bone mineral density.
High Mineral Content: Seamoss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body. Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid Function: Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy Levels: Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
Builds Healthy Immune System: Sea moss also helps the body fight back against all types of immune threats, including viruses and everyday aging inflammation Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's been used for hundreds of years as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Improves Joint & Bones Strength: Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
- Immunity Booster / Respiratory Health: Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes The Skin: Seamoss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair. Clear skin for the win!
- May Improve Mental/ Emotional health: Seamoss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood. There’s even some evidence that sea moss may help in slowing down Parkinson’s disease by protecting brain tissue.
- Aids Weight Loss: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Helps Build Muscle: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Improves Libido: Seamoss is a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive . It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Seamoss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Improves Digestion: When made into a gel, sea moss has a slimy, gelatinous quality, that’s very soothing to mucous membranes like the digestive and respiratory tracts. Seamoss was shown to have a prebiotic effect, meaning it helps to fight off bad bacteria in the intestines so that healthy bacteria can thrive, this helps to improve your overall gut health and immunity.
- Can Help with Radiation Poisoning: Seamoss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Original Golden Seamoss: Provides beta cryptothanxin, which is said to help with communication between the cells.
Purple Seamoss: Provides powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins which are believed to delay ageing of the body’s cells.
Golden Irish Seamoss and Purple Seamoss combined!
- Extra oomph when taking your natural super supplement, 92 out of 102 minerals and vitamins the body needs for vitality and greatness!
- Can't decide between Golden or Purple, then choose both for maximum benefits !
*Seamoss contains Iodine has an impact on thyroid function, so it’s important that you check with your doctor before taking it if you have any thyroid issues*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.
🍬🐻 Seamoss Gummies Available! 🐻🍬