Oil Enriching Hair Mask!
Contains: Purple + Golden Irish Seamoss + Coconut oil + Almond oil + Olive oil
Nourishing and hydrating hair mask, revitalizes hair follicles and scalp with this strong concoction of natural remedies.
* Apply to dry hair evenly and thoroughly.
* Apply mask for 20 to 30 minutes. (I personally leave mine overnight)
* Wash off with warm water, shampoo and conditioner.
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- GMO Free.
Almond oil has hydrating and nourishing properties that makes hair healthy becoming shinier, stronger and softer. Almond oil not only provides moisture to the hair but also to the scalp. Improves the breakage of hair, split ends, itchy scalp and dry roots can be reduced.
- Aids in hair growth: Almond oil contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. Can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends, which means your hair growth won't be slowed by losing hair that becomes damaged.
- Strengthens and repairs hair: It's rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong.
- Softens hair: Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch.
Coconut oil is a very versatile oil which adds softness and shine to the hair. A very nourishing oil which is rich in many vitamins and essential fatty acids that are excellent in penetrating the cuticle of the hair.
- Aids hair growth: Coconut oil helps hair grow longer by moisturizing your hair and also stimulates hair growth by getting deep into follicles. Protects hair from environmental damage and pollutants like wind, sun, smoke and pollutants, reducing breakage and protein loss by acting as a barrier. Coconut oil helps remove sebum build up from hair follicles which accelerates from hair follicles.
- Helps with dry scalp, dandruff: Research shows that coconut oil may help repair the skin barrier, the top layer of your skin. This makes a good treatment for both dandruff and dry skin.
- Moisturizes: The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to penetrate and soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair hydrating it quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz.
Olive oil is high in antioxidant content it helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality. The damage cause by free radicals is reversed by olive oil.
- Moisturizes: Olive oil acts as a great moisturizer and prevents dryness. It's moisturizing effect helps reduce itchiness, deals with dryness, fights dandruff and unclogs the clogged follicles. These clogged follicles and dandruff are one of the major contributing factors to hair loss.
- Promotes Hair growth: Olive oil reduces DHT production. The production of the hormone dihydrotestosterone, is one of the major reasons behind hair loss it attacks the hair follicles and weakens the hair. Olive oil blocks the production of this hormone which helps reduce hair fall, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Reduces hair breakage: Its strengthening and conditioning effect on the hair as well as the scalp helps improve the texture and complexion of it. It is rich in omega 6 fatty acids which keep breakage and dryness at bay.
Seamoss contains 92 vitamins the body needs. By applying this in the mask your hair is directly supplied and nourished with the essentials it needs to be strong and frivolous.
- Moisturizes Scalp: Sebaceous glands present on the scalp secrets sebum that are responsible for moisturizing your scalp, resulting in dandruff-free hair. But sometimes, this activity disrupts due to lack of vitamin A. Sea moss contains vitamin A, which improves the sebum production.
- Improves Hair Growth: As sea moss is a rich source of vitamin E, it improves hair growth. Vitamin fights against oxidative stress, which is one of the main causes behind hair loss.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Lack of iron causes hair loss. As Irish sea moss has a rich source of iron, it efficiently prevents hair loss and also cures the iron deficiency as well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.