CoCo Care Hair Mask!
Contains: Purple and Golden Irish Seamoss + Ground Coffee + Cinnamon + Fenugreek Seeds + Coconut Oil
Nourishing and hydrating hair mask, revitalizes hair follicles and scalp with this strong concoction of 100% ingredients.
* Apply to dry hair evenly and thoroughly.
* Apply mask for 20 to 30 minutes. ( I personally leave mine overnight )
* Wash off with warm water, shampoo and conditioner.
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge!
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- GMO Free.
Almond oil has hydrating and nourishing properties that makes hair healthy becoming shinier, stronger and softer. Almond oil not only provides moisture to the hair but also to the scalp. Improves the breakage of hair, split ends, itchy scalp and dry roots can be reduced.
- Aids in hair growth: Almond oil contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. Can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends, which means your hair growth won't be slowed by losing hair that becomes damaged.
- Strengthens and repairs hair: It's rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong.
- Softens hair: is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch.
Cinnamon is famous for its spicy, sweet, and woody flavor and aroma. But did you know that you could also use cinnamon for hair growth. Research has shown that cinnamon may reduce hair loss and even prevent balding.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Cinnamon has stimulating properties that can help in the growth of new hair strands. Cinnamon essential oil contains cinnamaldehyde that dilates blood vessels and boosts blood flow to the scalp. This may stimulate hair growth. When applied to the scalp, cinnamon increases circulation to the hair follicles and encourages the growth of new strands.
- Antimicrobial: Cinnamon is also a potent antimicrobial. This means that it can prevent buildup on the scalp from common problems that cause hair loss like dandruff and fungal infections. Cinnamon has also showed antifungal properties against Malassezia furfur, which may cause seborrheic dermatitis or chronic dandruff.
- Prevents Hair Damage: Cinnamon contains procyanidins that possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antifungal properties. These may help protect the scalp and hair from free radical damage, irritation, and inflammation, and prevent dandruff. Procyanidins were found to induce the anagen (active growth) phase of hair.
- Rich In Vitamins, Protein and Minerals: Cinnamon also contains vitamin C and minerals that improve hair health. It has riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, vitamin A, and protein, which may also enhance hair health
Fenugreek are a great source of vitamins-A, B, C, K, protein, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphates, folic acid, saponins, flavonoids, and many other components that are essential for healthy hair growth. It has powerful antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects that maintain a healthy scalp environment, promoting stronger hair growth.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Fenugreek contains lecithin, which acts as a natural emollient that conditions and moisturizes your scalp and hair deeply. It makes your hair stronger from the roots by providing rich nourishment, helping control hair shedding efficiently.
- Revives Damaged Hair: Fenugreek is a great source of protein and amino acids, which help repair the hair shaft damaged due to dehydration, heat styling, chemicals, sun damage, or color treatments. It boosts the cuticle integration in your hair shaft, making thicker hair grow.
- Prevents Premature Grey Hair: The rich content of iron and potassium within fenugreek helps you deal with premature greying issues efficiently.
- Adds Shine And Soft Texture: Fenugreek contains mucilaginous fiber that absorbs moisture greatly. Fenugreek helps in maintaining the moisture barrier in your hair strands, improving the shine and imparting softer texture.
- Fights Dandruff: Fenugreek helps in combating dandruff and itching by controlling the infection-causing bacteria and yeast on your scalp. The natural saponins within fenugreek seeds have rich antifungal and antibacterial properties that keep the microbial infections on the scalp controlled.
- Controls Scalp Inflammation: Fenugreek has rich anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and pain in your hair roots. It contains natural antioxidants that help in fighting off the oxidative stress caused by free radicals in your hair follicle cells. Fenugreek helps in strengthening hair roots and boost stronger hair growth.
Coconut oil is a very versatile oil which adds softness and shine to the hair. A very nourishing oil which is rich in many vitamins and essential fatty acids that are excellent in penetrating the cuticle of the hair.
- Aids hair growth: Coconut oil helps hair grow longer by moisturizing your hair and also stimulates hair growth by getting deep into follicles. Protects hair from environmental damage and pollutants like wind, sun, smoke and pollutants, reducing breakage and protein loss by acting as a barrier. Coconut oil helps remove sebum build up from hair follicles which accelerates from hair follicles.
- Helps with dry scalp, dandruff: Research shows that coconut oil may help repair the skin barrier, the top layer of your skin. This makes a good treatment for both dandruff and dry skin.
- Moisturizes: The lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to penetrate and soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair hydrating it quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz.
Seamoss contains 92 vitamins the body needs. By applying this in the mask your hair is directly supplied and nourished with the essentials it needs to be strong and frivolous.
- Moisturizes Scalp: Sebaceous glands present on the scalp secrets sebum that are responsible for moisturizing your scalp, resulting in dandruff-free hair. But sometimes, this activity disrupts due to lack of vitamin A. Sea moss contains vitamin A, which improves the sebum production.
- Improves Hair Growth: As sea moss is a rich source of vitamin E, it improves hair growth. Vitamin fights against oxidative stress, which is one of the main causes behind hair loss.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Lack of iron causes hair loss. As Irish sea moss has a rich source of iron, it efficiently prevents hair loss and also cures the iron deficiency as well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.