Orange Punch Seamoss Gel:
Contains: Organic Maca, Turmeric powder, Ginger powder, Cinnamon powder, Lucuma powder, Pumpkin seed oil, Chia seeds, Lime + Spring water infused Seamoss
This highly nutritional infused gel will give your daily dose of Seamoss an extra kick!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything !
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge!
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO Free.
Pumpkin seed oil:
Pumpkin seed oil is rich in heart-healthy fats and antioxidants. Animal and human studies have shown it can improve heart health, increase hair growth, and support urinary tract health.
- Aids mental health: Traditionally, pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin seeds in general have been said to boost mood and ward off depression.
- Improve health: Pumpkin seed oil is actually an unsaturated fat and can actually promote a healthy heart. The oil not only helped lower cholesterol, but it also had anti-inflammatory effects. It has been said to prostate health and protection against certain cancers.
- Helps blood pressure: Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
- Rich in fiber: Whole pumpkin seeds are a good source of fiber. Diets high in fiber are associated with many health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
Chia seeds are incredibly rich in nutrients. Historically, those in the Aztec and Mayan civilizations used the seeds in their diets, as well as for medicinal purposes, religious rituals, and cosmetics. The antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management.
- Protects The Body: Chia seeds are also an excellent source of antioxidants. Antioxidants not only protect the sensitive fats in chia seeds from going astray but also benefit human health by neutralizing reactive molecules known as free radicals, which can damage cell compounds if they build up in your body. Free radical damage contributes to aging and diseases like cancer.
- May Aid Weight Loss: The fiber and protein in chia seeds may benefit those trying to lose weight. Most of the fiber in chia seeds is soluble fiber. It absorbs water, becomes gel-like, and expands in your stomach to slow your digestion. The protein in chia seeds could help reduce appetite and food intake.
- Lower Risk Of Heart Disease: Chia seeds are high in fiber and omega-3s, consuming them may reduce your risk of heart disease. Soluble fiber, the kind primarily found in chia seeds, can help lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol in your blood. In turn, this can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Lower Reduce Blood Sugar Levels: Consuming chia seeds may help with blood sugar regulation, possibly due to their content of fiber and other beneficial compounds.
- Improves Bones: Chia seeds are high in several nutrients that are important for bone health, including calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. The ALA in chia seeds may play a role in bone health. Observational studies have found that consuming this nutrient could also be associated with increased bone mineral density.
Maca is a Peruvian vegetable plant grown in the Andes mountains that is dried and milled into a fine powder it has several health benefits. Maca can also be a good source of protein, fiber, essential fatty acids, and vitamins, such as B, C, and E.
- Boosts energy and endurance: Maca is source of riboflavin (B2) which supports immunity and energy.
- Improves mood: Maca contains flavonoids, which are thought to improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- Reduces blood pressure: Studies have shown Maca reduces blood pressure.
- Fights free radicals: Maca root also promotes natural antioxidants in the body, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase. Antioxidants help to fight off free radicals, which can damage cells in the body. Antioxidants can help prevent some health conditions, including heart disease and cancer.
- Increases Libido: A benefit of maca root is its potential to increase libido. Those taking maca root experienced a more significant increase in sexual well-being and could also have benefits for people with erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Improves memory and learning: The Iron contributes to normal cognitive function. Researchers suggested that it could be helpful in treating conditions that affect these processes, such as Alzheimer's disease and depression.
- Support heart health: Maca is rich in polyphenols which has the ability to guard against heart disease and high blood pressure.
Turmeric is the root of a flowering plant and has a long history of use in traditional medicine. A relative of ginger, this vivid yellow-orange spice is common in Indian, Southeast Asian, and Middle Eastern cooking. It's also been used as medicine in places like India for centuries to treat issues such as breathing problems. Turmeric has been touted as a super food that can fight cancer, ease depression, and more.
- Anti-inflammatory: The curcumin in turmeric has proven, strong anti-inflammatory properties that block the action of inflammatory molecules in the body.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Antioxidants in turmeric may also reduce the risk of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Reduces Alzheimer's: Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and may help to protect against Alzheimer’s disease. It works to reduce inflammation as well as the build-up of protein plaques in the brain that are characteristic of Alzheimer’s disease sufferers. There is some evidence that curcumin can help in depression and mood disorders.
- Improve health: Turmeric has also been shown to lower cholesterol and triglycerides in people at risk of heart disease, and may improve blood pressure.
Ginger belongs to the same family as turmeric and cardamom. Native to South-east Asia, India and China, ginger is an integral component of the region’s diet, and is valued for its aromatic, culinary and medicinal properties.
- Antioxidants: Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, especially is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.They may help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging.
- Lowers blood sugar: There is research that shows ginger may help your body use insulin better. Larger studies are needed to see if ginger could help improve blood sugar levels.
- Lowers cholesterol: Ginger has been said to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- May reduce Alzheimer's: Studies suggest that the antioxidants and bio-active compounds in ginger can inhibit inflammatory responses that occur in the brain. Oxidative stress and chronic inflammation can accelerate the aging process, they’re believed to be among the key drivers of Alzheimer's disease and age-related cognitive decline. Ginger can protect against age-related damage to the brain. It can also help improve brain function in middle-aged women.
- Lower risk of infections: Ginger extract can inhibit the growth of many different types of bacteria
Cinnamon is a spice that comes from the branches of trees of the Cinnamomum family. It is native to the Caribbean, South America, and Southeast Asia. People have used cinnamon since 2000 BC in Ancient Egypt, where they regarded it highly. In medieval times, doctors used it to treat conditions such as coughing, arthritis, and sore throats.
- Reduces blood pressure: A compound in cinnamon can act on cells by mimicking insulin.This greatly improves glucose uptake by your cells, though it acts much slower than insulin itself. Cinnamon has been shown to decrease the amount of glucose that enters your bloodstream after a meal. It does this by interfering with numerous digestive enzymes, which slows the breakdown of carbohydrates in your digestive tract
- Natural antioxidant: Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols. Antioxidants protect your body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Lowers blood sugar levels: Cinnamon can dramatically reduce insulin resistance, helping this important hormone do its job, by increasing insulin sensitivity, cinnamon can lower blood sugar levels.
- Gut health: Cinnamon has prebiotic properties. These bacteria may help restore the balance of bacteria in your gut, support digestive health and alleviate any digestive issues.
- Reduce risk of heart disease: Cinnamon has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure.
Lucuma is the fruit of the Pouteria lucuma tree native to South America. It’s most commonly found in powder supplement form and touted for its many potential health benefits. Lucuma powder is low in sugar yet relatively rich in fiber. It also contains smaller amounts of other nutrients, including calcium and iron.
- High in antioxidants: Lucuma contains a variety of antioxidants, which are powerful compounds that help protect your cells from damage caused by highly reactive molecules called free radicals.
- Diabetes protection: Lucuma is rich in complex carbs and fiber and may reduce your body’s ability to absorb simple sugars.This may help prevent blood sugar spikes and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Promote heart health: Lucuma may offer some protection against heart disease, likely due to its polyphenol content. Polyphenols are beneficial plant compounds thought to protect against high blood pressure and heart disease.
High Mineral Content: Seamoss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body. Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid Function: Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy Levels: Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
Builds Healthy Immune System: Sea moss also helps the body fight back against all types of immune threats, including viruses and everyday aging inflammation Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's been used for hundreds of years as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Improves Joint & Bones Strength: Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
- Immunity Booster / Respiratory Health! : Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes The Skin: Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair. Clear skin for the win!
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health:
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood. There’s even some evidence that sea moss may help in slowing down Parkinson’s disease by protecting brain tissue.
- Aids Weight Loss: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Helps Build Muscle: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Improves Libido: Seamoss is a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive . It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Seamoss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Improves Digestion: When made into a gel, sea moss has a slimy, gelatinous quality, that’s very soothing to mucous membranes like the digestive and respiratory tracts. Seamoss was shown to have a prebiotic effect, meaning it helps to fight off bad bacteria in the intestines so that healthy bacteria can thrive, this helps to improve your overall gut health and immunity.
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning:
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Original Golden : Provides beta cryptothanxin, which is said to help with communication between the cells.
Purple Seamoss : Provides powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins which are believed to delay ageing of the body’s cells.
Golden Irish Seamoss and Purple Seamoss combined!
- Extra oomph when taking your natural super supplement, 92 out of 102 minerals and vitamins the body needs for vitality and greatness!
- Can't decide between Golden or Purple, then choose both for maximum benefits !
*Seamoss contains Iodine has an impact on thyroid function, so it’s important that you check with your doctor before taking it if you have any thyroid issues*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.
🍬🐻 Seamoss Gummies Available! 🐻🍬 🤫