Green Supreme Seamoss Gel:
Contains: Spirulina + Chlorella + Wheatgrass + Moringa + Barleygrass
This potent antioxidant infused gel will give your daily dose of Seamoss an extra kick!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything!
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge!
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO Free.
Organic Spirulina :
Green powerful antioxidant which gives all round protection for the body. Spirulina has grown on earth for over 2.4 billion years, this ancient cyanabacterium is a planet friendly source of protein high in vitamin A, B1, B2, iodine and manganese. These nutrients protect the body against oxidative stress, nourish the immune system and support heart function.
- Immunity: Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Protection from oxidative stress: Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) and Manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Heart: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart.
Organic Chlorella :
Chlorella is a 2 billion year old micro algae, one of the oldest living organisms on the planet, specializes in protecting the body against oxidative stress. This organic super strain is intensely rich in vitamins B12 and D which supports normal immune function. Iron which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Also a source of vitamin A, E, riboflavin (B12) and body strengthening protein.
- Immunity: Vitamins D and B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Energy: Iron and vitamin 12 contributes to the reduction of the tiredness and fatigue.
- Muscle: Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Just 15g of chlorella powder (amount in our large gel) is the same amount as 5 ½ bags of baby spinach leaves (960g)!
Wheatgrass Powder :
Wheatgrass powder contributes to the maintenance of skin health and vision. Provides a source of vitamin E and copper to protect the body against oxidative stress.
- Energy: Iron and Copper aid to energy yielding metabolism.
- Protection from oxidative stress: Vitamin E and copper helps the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Skin & Eyes; Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Iron: Just 15g of wheatgrass powder (amount in our large gel) is the same amount as 225g bags of kale!
Moringa is a plant that has been praised for its health benefits for thousands of years. It is very rich in healthy antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds.
- Highly Nutritious: Moringa is rich in many important nutrients, including protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin and iron.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Several antioxidant plant compounds have been found in the leaves of Moringa. Antioxidants are compounds that act against free radicals in your body. High levels of free radicals may cause oxidative stress, which is associated with chronic diseases like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce Inflammation: Moringa has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation is a root cause of several chronic illnesses such as DNA damage, tissue death and internal scarring
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels:
- Lower Cholesterol: Moringa can lower your cholesterol levels, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
Barleygrass Powder :
Barleygrass offers a variety of health benefits because of the minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. It helps fights fatigue and focuses the mind; supporting cognitive function. A natural source of vitamin A which supports vision. High in calcium and magnesium which is the fourth-most-common mineral in your body, magnesium is a key part of more than three hundred enzyme reactions, making it essential to your health. Magnesium is particularly important for energy production and glucose control.
Antioxidant-Rich: Barley grass is rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body. They help carry free radicals out of the body and lower your risk of problems ranging from decreased skin elasticity to breast and colon cancer.
Energy: Iron contributes to energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Cognitive Function: Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Eyes: Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
Aids Digestion: Barley grass is a great source of dietary fiber. The soluble and insoluble fiber that barley grass contains helps digestion. Insoluble fiber feeds the “good bacteria” living in your gut, helping you digest food efficiently and keeping your intestines healthy. Soluble dietary fiber helps your stomach absorb sugar more slowly, keeping your blood sugar and cholesterol levels lower.
Bone Health: Calcium is the main building block of bones, and having a good source of calcium in your diet is vital for bone health. The calcium found in barley grass can help prevent or reverse osteoporosis. Helps keeping teeth strong especially when combined with the phosphorus that’s also found in barley grass.
Reduced Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke: The dietary fiber in wheat grass can help rid of excess cholesterol out of the body. It absorbs the cholesterol before it ever makes it into your blood, lowering its levels and reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes, it also reduces risk of heart disease.
Hemp Powder :
Hemp powder is a natural source of protein, 49% organic plant protein which contributing to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and lean muscle. Filled with 9 essential amino acids, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc, copper and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Energy: Manganese and iron contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Muscle: Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Magnesium and zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis.
- Bones: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Organic Matcha :
- Aids weight loss: Green tea is well known for its ability to enhance weight loss. In fact, studies show that it may help speed up metabolism to increase energy expenditure and boost fat burning. Some studies show that green tea extract helps increase metabolism and fat burning, both of which may aid weight loss.
- Promotes heart health: Studies show that green tea and matcha can decrease several heart disease risk factors. Green tea has been shown to reduce levels of total and “bad” LDL cholesterol, as well as triglycerides.
- Lowers cholesterol: It may also help prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, another factor that may protect against heart disease. Observational studies have also shown that drinking green tea is associated with a reduced risk of heart disease and stroke.
May aid cancer prevention: Matcha is especially high in epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a type of catechin that has been shown to have powerful anti-cancer properties.
Studies found that the EGCG in matcha helped kill off prostate cancer cells. Other studies have shown that EGCG is effective against skin, lung, and liver cancer.
- Liver protection: Studies found that drinking green tea was associated with a decreased risk of liver disease and can prevent liver damage.
- Boost Brain function and improves mood: Matcha contains a more concentrated amount of caffeine than green tea, packing in 35mg of caffeine per half teaspoon of matcha powder. Multiple studies have linked caffeine consumption to improvements in brain function, citing faster reaction times, increased attention, and enhanced memory. Matcha also contains a compound called L-theanine, which alters the effects of caffeine, promoting alertness and helping avoid the crash in energy levels that can follow caffeine consumption. L-theanine has also been shown to increase alpha wave activity in the brain, which may help induce relaxation and decrease stress levels.
High Mineral Content! : Seamoss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body. Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid Function! : Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy Levels! : Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
Builds Healthy Immune System! : Sea moss also helps the body fight back against all types of immune threats, including viruses and everyday aging inflammation Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's been used for hundreds of years as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Improves Joint & Bones Strength! : Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
- Immunity Booster / Respiratory Health! : Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes The Skin! : Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair. Clear skin for the win!
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health! :
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood. There’s even some evidence that sea moss may help in slowing down Parkinson’s disease by protecting brain tissue.
- Aids Weight Loss! : Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Helps Build Muscle! : Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Improves Libido! : Seamoss is a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive . It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Seamoss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Improves Digestion! : When made into a gel, sea moss has a slimy, gelatinous quality, that’s very soothing to mucous membranes like the digestive and respiratory tracts. Seamoss was shown to have a prebiotic effect, meaning it helps to fight off bad bacteria in the intestines so that healthy bacteria can thrive, this helps to improve your overall gut health and immunity.
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning! :
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Original Golden : Provides beta cryptothanxin, which is said to help with communication between the cells.
Purple Seamoss : Provides powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins which are believed to delay ageing of the body’s cells.
Golden Irish Seamoss and Purple Seamoss combined!
- Extra oomph when taking your natural super supplement, 92 out of 102 minerals and vitamins the body needs for vitality and greatness!
- Can choose from half n half or full blend!
- Can't decide between Golden or Purple, then choose both for maximum benefits !
*Seamoss contains Iodine has an impact on thyroid function, so it’s important that you check with your doctor before taking it if you have any thyroid issues*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.