Mixed Moss Gel:
Contains: Purple + Golden Irish Seamoss
Golden Irish Seamoss and Purple Seamoss combined for maximum health benefits! Extra oomph when taking your natural super supplement, 92 out of 102 minerals and vitamins the body needs for vitality and greatness!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
- Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything !
- Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge!
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO Free.
High Mineral Content! : Seamoss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body. Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid Function! : Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy Levels! : Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
Builds Healthy Immune System! : Sea moss also helps the body fight back against all types of immune threats, including viruses and everyday aging inflammation Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's been used for hundreds of years as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Improves Joint & Bones Strength! : Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
- Immunity Booster / Respiratory Health! : Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes The Skin! : Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair. Clear skin for the win!
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health! :
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood. There’s even some evidence that sea moss may help in slowing down Parkinson’s disease by protecting brain tissue.
- Aids Weight Loss! : Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Helps Build Muscle! : Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Improves Libido! : Seamoss is a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive . It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Seamoss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Improves Digestion! : When made into a gel, sea moss has a slimy, gelatinous quality, that’s very soothing to mucous membranes like the digestive and respiratory tracts. Seamoss was shown to have a prebiotic effect, meaning it helps to fight off bad bacteria in the intestines so that healthy bacteria can thrive, this helps to improve your overall gut health and immunity.
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning! :
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.