Contains: Infused with natural spring water + Lemon and Limes
This highly nutritional gel will give your daily dose the body and mind needs!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything !
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge !
- Heals Wounds: Bladderwrack contains calcium alginate which has been found to heal wounds faster. Bladderwrack can help heal severe wounds in just a span of 10 days.
- Natural Diuretic: This seaweed is a naturally found diuretic, flushing any unwanted fluid from the human body. These major detoxifying properties not only does it help get rid of unwanted liquids, but it contributes to helping control bloating and even combats water retention.
- Aid Weight Loss: Bladderwrack has a sufficient amount of iodine in a bioavailable form and comes in contact with the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) which improves thyroid health. Iodine is known to fasten the metabolism process. This results in weight loss, feeling less tired and being more active.
- Improves Eye Health: The seaweed bladderwrack has a high concentration of beta-carotene. It is also rich in fucoidan and fucoxanthin, which are said to be the nutrients for the eyes.
- Maintains Skin Health: The seaweed bladderwrack has a high concentration of beta-carotene. It is also rich in fucoidan and fucoxanthin, which are said to be the nutrients for the eyes. Fucoidan is said to improve hair strength and quality as well.
- Regulate Hormones: Bladderwrack is rich in vitamins including vitamin A, B, C and E and can help to regulate hormones. The seaweed also contains potassium, iron, zinc, calcium, zeaxanthin, all very beneficial to the human body.