Contains: Soursop + Mango Leaf + Bayleaf + Seamoss
This highly nutritional infused gel will give your daily dose of Seamoss an extra kick!
2 tablespoons a day is recommended.
Can be consumed directly, added to smoothies, teas, soups - anything !
Lasts up to 4 weeks in the fridge !
- 100% organic, natural, fresh ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO Free.
Soursop is actually the name of a fruit that grows in the tropical region of the Americas and the Caribbean, as well as in Africa. For generations now, soursop has been harvested to produce a variety of items, from cooking oils to soaps and herbal medicines due to being rich in antioxidants. Ancient practices used it as a fertility drug, treatment for illness, insecticides and much more.
- Boosts Immune Health: Soursop has high level of vitamin C helps fight pathogens while protecting your skin from oxidization damage. Vitamin C isn’t the only antioxidant in soursop. The fruit also contains: Phytosterols, which can reduce blood cholesterol levels. Tannins, which contains antimicrobial effects. Flavonoids, which regulate cellular activity and fight free radicals.
- Fight Inflammation: The antioxidant properties in soursop tea don’t just help with your immune health. They also help with chronic conditions caused by inflammation, such as: asthma, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis.
- Improves Digestive Health: The fiber in soursop (up to 7.4 grams per cup) has the potential to ease constipation. Some research even claims that soursop fights heart disease by lowering high cholesterol levels. In addition, soursop’s antiviral and anti-parasitic properties prevent intestinal worms and other parasites from infiltrating your GI tract.
- Stabilize Your Blood Pressure: Soursop contains high levels of potassium and iron. These ingredients work together to lower high blood pressure levels. Potassium promotes better blood circulation while iron helps regulate a normal heartbeat and tension.
- May Protect Heart Health: Soursop may help in lowering triglycerides and LDL or bad cholesterol levels. They also help in reducing the accumulation of fat in your body and therefore, reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Protects Body: Mango leaves are rich in terpenoids,polyphenols and mangiferin which are plant compounds that may protect against disease and fight inflammation in your body.
- Terpenoids are important for optimal vision and immune health. They’re also antioxidants, which protect your cells from harmful molecules called free radicals.
Polyphenols have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Some research suggests that they improve gut bacteria and help treat or prevent conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Mangiferin is a polyphenol found in many plants but in especially high amounts in mango and mango leaves, is credited with numerous benefits. Studies have investigated it as an anti-microbial agent and potential treatment for tumors, diabetes, heart disease, and fat digestion abnormalities.
- Aid In Weight Loss: Some research suggests that mango leaf extract may help regulate fat metabolism, thus protecting against fat gain and obesity.
- Can help with managing Diabetes: Mango leaves are said to help with managing diabetes. Drinking Mango leaf tea daily can help to lower blood sugar levels. (Be sure to consult a medical professional if you are already taking medication!).
- Can Help To Lower Blood Pressure: Mango leaves can help to lower blood pressure as they have hypertensive properties. Mango leaves can also help in strengthening the blood vessels and treating the problem of varicose veins.
- Fights Restlessness: Mango leaves can help to combat restlessness : caused by anxiety, the leaves can be a good home remedy. All you need to do is add a few mango leaves to your bathwater. This can help relax and refresh the body.
- Helps With Gall And Kidney Stones: Mango leaves can help treat kidney stones and gall bladder stones. Grind the leaves into a powder and drink with water daily, this helps in breaking the stones and flushing them out.
- Helps With Respiratory Problems: Mango leaves can help aid many problems relating to the respiratory system. The leaves are especially useful for people suffering from cold, bronchitis and asthma. Drinking a mango leaf tea with a little honey helps to cure a cough effectively. It can also help in curing voice loss.
- Can Help Treat Dysentery: Mango leaves help in treating bleeding dysentery. Dried mango leaves can be ground into a powder and then taken with water two to three times a day to help stop dysentery.
- Cures respiratory problems: Mango leaves are good for all kinds of respiratory problems. It is especially useful for people suffering from cold, bronchitis and asthma.
- Good For Gut: Drinking mango leaf tea daily helps to flush out toxins from your body and keep your stomach clean.
- Rich in vitamins: Bay leaves are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Good for digestion: Bay leaves can help to promote healthy digestion; they can help relieve symptoms of heartburn and flatulence. Drinking bay leaf tea is said to help treat issues relating to the digestive system such as constipation, acid reflux and irregular bowel movements.
- Helps Treat Kidney Problems: Drinking bay leaf tea can help in treating kidney stones and kidney infections.
- Good For The Cardiovascular system: Bay leaves can help to prevent issues with the cardiovascular system such as heart attacks and strokes. They can help to improve heart health and function due to the compounds that they contain.
- Helps With Managing Diabetes: Bay leaves contain antioxidants which allow the body to process insulin more efficiently. Drinking Bay leaf tea daily can help to lower blood sugar levels as well as, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. (Be sure to consult a medical professional if you are already taking medication!).
- Pain Relief: It is said that bay leaves can work against muscle aches and pains as they have anti-inflammatory effects on the body. Bay leaf can help with joint pains and swelling.
- State Of Relaxation: Many people use bay leaves in meditation practice by burning the leaf. When the leaf is burned it is said to produce a nerve soothing effect, which can put you in a relaxed state of mind, helping to alleviate stress and anxiety. The burning of the leaf can also be done to cleanse sacred spaces.
- Skin Improvement: Bay leaves can help to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce wrinkles. They may also be used to help with skin rashes and treat dandruff.
High Mineral Content: Seamoss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body. Sea moss contains beta-carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, and sulfur as well as minerals like magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc. All these contribute to healthy cell functioning in the body.
- Can Help Improve Thyroid Function: Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Improves Energy Levels: Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
Builds Healthy Immune System: Sea moss also helps the body fight back against all types of immune threats, including viruses and everyday aging inflammation Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's been used for hundreds of years as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Improves Joint & Bones Strength: Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
- Immunity Booster / Respiratory Health! : Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
- Nourishes The Skin: Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair. Clear skin for the win!
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health:
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood. There’s even some evidence that sea moss may help in slowing down Parkinson’s disease by protecting brain tissue.
- Aids Weight Loss: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Helps Build Muscle: Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight! The moss contains iodine, the vital thyroid hormone precursor that is important for healthy thyroid function, and your body's metabolism.
- Improves Libido: Seamoss is a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive . It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Seamoss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
- Improves Digestion: When made into a gel, sea moss has a slimy, gelatinous quality, that’s very soothing to mucous membranes like the digestive and respiratory tracts. Seamoss was shown to have a prebiotic effect, meaning it helps to fight off bad bacteria in the intestines so that healthy bacteria can thrive, this helps to improve your overall gut health and immunity.
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning:
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Purple Seamoss : Provides powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins which are believed to delay ageing of the body’s cells.
Golden Irish Seamoss and Purple Seamoss combined!
- Extra oomph when taking your natural super supplement, 92 out of 102 minerals and vitamins the body needs for vitality and greatness!
- Can choose from half n half or full blend!
- Can't decide between Golden or Purple, then choose both for maximum benefits !
*Seamoss contains Iodine has an impact on thyroid function, so it’s important that you check with your doctor before taking it if you have any thyroid issues*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY (TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE).
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer safe container.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DUE TO PERISHABILITY!
UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS ONLY ELIGIBLE AS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN LONDON.
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY:
Product lasts up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally. This item is made fresh to order so please allow a least 2-3 business days for processing if necessary.